Those of you in the UK who have been desperately waiting for Season 3 to become available don’t have to wait much longer!
The entire third season of MTV’s Teen Wolf will be available to download from iTunes next week.
The first two seasons aired on Sky Living, however the broadcaster dropped the show leaving fans uncertain about when they’d see the latest run.
Picking up 4 months after the dramatic conclusion of season 2, the third run sees the trio starting a new academic year, unaware that a new threat has arrived in Beacon Hills.
All 24 episodes of the third season will be available from April 14th via iTunes season pass, priced at £24.99 for HD an £19.99 for SD.
Yesterday, Linden Ashby tweeted about his long day on the set of Season 3b of ‘Teen Wolf’ with J.R. Bourne, Crystal Reed and Tyler.
Today we find out that a day of surfing was just what they needed to relax after that shoot, and Tyler caught ‘an absolute BOMB!’ Sadly, there was no camera in sight, but thankfully, we have Linden to tweet us all about it.
We’re happy to hear that Tyler is working on ‘Teen Wolf’ AND enjoying his time off.
Nicole from myFanbase got an exclusive interview with Ian Bohen (Peter Hale) which was posted this weekend. He answered some questions about Peter which referenced his relationship to Derek, but he had this fun answer about Tyler.
Your TV nephew Tyler Hoechlin seems to be a person who’s really down-to-earth, he seems genuinely happy, humble and approachable, so on first look it seems he and Derek don’t have much in common. What would you say, are there any qualities that Tyler and Derek share?
They’re both very passionate about what they’re doing. To the point of competitive, and a need to succeed. Losing / failure doesn’t sit well with either. Also, I’m nearly certain each of them spends the same amount of time getting ready to go out. About an hour and 10 minutes.
You can read the rest of the interview here.
Although the release date has not yet been announced, Amazon is now taking pre-orders for ‘Teen Wolf’ Season 3: Part 1 on DVD. The list price is $29.98, but they are offering it at a discounted price of $19.99 if you pre-order.
Reserve your copy here.
Doug Jones, who will be appearing in the second half of Season 3 of ‘Teen Wolf’ attended DragonCon in Atlanta, Georgia over the weekend, and we got the chance to chat with him.
Here are a few things that he could tell us about his appearance:
- He appears in Episode 3.15
- The episode is titled “Galvanize”
- His character is named William Barrow, and he’s a known killer with a rough past.
- His interaction with a certain character will help us learn something new about that character and help to further their storyline.
- He couldn’t tell us the character, but said that it wasn’t Tyler, and for us to stop asking because he wasn’t telling anymore! lol
About his time on set:
- He said that Tyler Hoechlin was really nice and so good-looking. More handsome in person, so much so that he wanted to ask him “How are you real?”
- The entire cast and crew are fantastic to work with, everyone was fun and happy and it was one of the best experiences he’s ever had on a set. He said it was a very friendly and accepting place.
- Holland Roden just ‘talk, talk, talks all of time and is just the sweetest thing.’
- Posey was very nice and he and Dylan are great together.
- Dylan was very funny.
- I asked if he worked with Linden, and he told us a great story about how he and Linden starred in their very first movies together. It was a movie called, ‘Night Angel’ and Linden got to play the handsome young love-interest, and he was the dorky sidekick. he was essentially Linden’s ‘Stiles.’ Working on ‘Teen Wolf’ with Linden was the first time he had seen him in 25 years.
About taking a picture with us:
- He said “we have to take our shirts off, right? Isn’t it the rule for this show that all pictures have to be shirtless?” When we said except for Dylan, because Stiles never goes shirtless, he said “Why is that? Because I can tell you he is very well built.” At one point on the set, he grabbed Dylan’s bicep, then ran his hand down to his elbow and told Dylan, “You’re too built to be a geeky kid!”
He was SO sweet and nice. Called us all ‘sweet puppies’, rubbed our faces, and gave amazing hugs . We have decided that after meeting him, it will be almost impossible to dislike his character. Can’t wait for January!